This letter is an introduction to the valuable assets that lie in our company, MHB Property Management, Inc. The following information will detail how long we have been in service, what kind of company we retain, who we serve and why we love what we achieve in the industry.
MHB Property Management in Cape Coral, headed by Michelle and Herbert Bergmann, has been in the home service industry since 1998. The company has had the opportunity to grow in size and achievements over the past 20 years. Michelle and Herbert, along with their Sons and employees, are a dedicated group who strive to reach each and every goal the company and our Homeowners have outlined.
MHB Property Management performs/ offers the following services:
For Home Owners
- Basic home inspections-this includes weekly “walk throughs” of the home’s interior as well as exterior to check for everything from outdoor landscaping that needs more water to more intricate problems that may need maintenance services.
- Organization and disbursement of monthly home related bills, such as water, power, phone, etc. from an account specifically set by the homeowner.
- Statements and invoices are sent to the homeowners monthly via fax or email so they are able to follow progress of the home.
- Advertisement for the home is set up on the company’s own website (www.capecoral4vacation.com) as well as other websites to promote rental of the home. (Seasonal Rentals) Rental of the home- Rental documents are created and all ensuing details, including all customer service issues, are taken care of for each and every guest that rents the homeowners’ property through MHB Property Management.
- The company files all necessary sales and tourist tax returns and notices.
For Home Renters/Guests
- Customer Service- the company strives to achieve all of the objectives set to aid the renter with the “perfect vacation experience.” This includes detailed emails, calls, and a rental document to aim for the renter’s happiness with the home that is selected and understanding of all of the homeowners’ rules and guidelines. (i.e.- pets, smoking, etc)
- Check in and check out procedures are completed. There is also a contact number to reach someone in case of an unanticipated need during the rental period.
- Reservations are taken, confirmations are sent as well as reminders for balances.
- Travel Insurance is offered for the guest’s convenience and piece of mind.
- A Welcome Book is placed in the home that details local restaurants, shopping and attractions as well as hospitals and other important contacts.